Liquid paint and Epoxy
Paint and finish
We pay special attention to the finish of each product. That is why PVP carries out powder coating as well as liquid painting. In our paint booth, we use wide ranges of coded colours (Pantone, RAL, Neste, etc.) based on very precise digital colorimetry, to coat products to perfection.
Koro rust-resistant primer, chemical pickling (surface treatment to favour paint adhesion), sandblasting, chemical and thermal stripping.
Gloss, matt, satin, hammer finish, metallic, fine texture
• Automatic treatment template, 3000x2400x1000 mm – 200 hours salt spray. Manual treatment template, 4000x3000x3000mm
• 200 hours salt spray. Stripping by sand blasting. Anticorrosion preparation, 1440 hours salt spray. Two coats (up to four colours).
• One 3000x2400x1000mm phosphate treatment tunnel.
• One drying oven, 4000x3000x3000mm.
• One preparation booth, 4000x3000x3000mm.
• One powder coating booth, 4000x3000x3000mm.
• One liquid coating booth, 4000x3000x3000mm.
• One curing oven, 4000x3000x3000mm.
• Two infrared drying booths, 4000x1500x2000mm.
Achievements for professionals and individuals.